Below you will see a variety of the modalities I use in my work.
- One on one - I begin by assessing your particular complaint. If I find there is a problem that can be helped through therapy, we will develop a plan to achieve your goals, usually through home practice and follow-up therapy sessions.
- Groups - I love working with groups, particularly with regard to breathing. I have worked with cross country teams, swim teams, running clubs and others interested in improving their breathing. I would be happy to design a presentation or program for your group.
- Skype - If you are unable to to meet with me at one of my offices, we can schedule to meet on-line. Often I will complete the initial evaluation at my office, with follow-up on-line.
- Buteyko Breathing Classes - complete the 10 hour breathing class with me and learn to improve your breathing, particularly as it relates to asthma, allergies, sleep, athletics or general health.
- Community education - do you need a speaker for your next event? Talk to me!